Updated: Train delays between Great Yarmouth and Norwich cleared
A signalling problem has caused problems for train services between Great Yarmouth and Norwich this morning.
There have been delays of up to 30 minutes on trains between Great Yarmouth and Norwich because of signalling problems.
The 7.35am, 8.17am, 9.17am and 10.17am National Express East Anglia trains from Great Yarmouth to Norwich were affected. The 7.36am train from Norwich to Great Yarmouth was also delayed.
A spokesman for National Express East Anglia said the delays were cleared by 11am.
The 8.09am Norwich to Great Yarmouth service was replaced by a bus, while the 8.47am Great Yarmouth to Norwich service was also replaced by a bus.
You may also want to watch:
Any rail users wondering if it will impact on their journey are encouraged to use the National Rail Enquiries real-time Journey Planner or call TrainTracker on 0871 200 49 50.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences
- 7 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 8 Hamleys toy shop opens in Norwich shopping centre
- 9 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 10 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck