Updated: Missing man is found safe and well in Dunston
- Credit: Archant
A 62-year-old man who was reported missing in Norwich has been found safe and well.
Jozef Kazmiertzak, who is from Poland and visiting family for Christmas, was last seen at an address in Ipswich Road in the Tuckswood area of the city between 2pm and 3pm on Saturday.
After he was reported missing several police resources, including the NPAS helicopter, carried out searches.
Twelve volunteers from Norfolk Lowland Rescue also assisted police with the search.
A police spokesman said Mr Kazmiertzak was found by police safe and well in Dunston at about 9.30pm last night.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 6 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 7 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 8 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 9 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 10 Hot property - Homes selling just days after being on market