Updated: A1067 near Fakenham remains closed after serious crash
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
A stretch of the A1067 is closed after a two-vehicle crash.
Emergency services were called to reports of the accident at Stibbard, near Fakenham, at 1.15pm.
Two people have been cut out of one of the vehicles, one of whom is said to have 'serious' injuries.
The road is closed in both directions between the B1110 Holt Road junction and the Fulmodeston Road junction.
A diversion is in operation.
You may also want to watch:
The Norfolk Green bus route X29 is on diversion, missing out stops at Pensthorpe and Stibbard as a result of the road closure.
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 3 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 4 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 5 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 6 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 7 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 8 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 9 Farke on his contract situation at City
- 10 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
Check back on this website for updates.