UPDATE: Two fire crews help release casualty from vehicle after crash at Thorpe Market
A person involved in a crash at Thorpe Market in the early hours of this morning had to be released by two fire crews.
A person involved in a crash at Thorpe Market on Sunday had to be released by two fire crews.
The emergency services were called around 2.10am to the single vehicle incident involving a white daewoo.
Crews from Cromer and North Walsham attended and they were released using hydraulic rescue equipment.
The casualty suffered a cut above the eye brow and an elbow injury and were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 5 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 6 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 7 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 8 A47 opens 18 hours after HGV overturns in crash with car
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash