Update: Road reopens after ‘serious” crash on B1111 in Norfolk
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
The B1111 at Garboldisham has re-opened after a 'serious collision'.
Emergency services were called to what police described as a 'serious collision' at Garboldisham just before 6pm tonight.
The crash happened on the B1111 Hopton Road near the junction with the A1066.
Diversions were put in place and drivers were urged to avoid the area.
Police have not revealed the vehicles involved or details of any injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The road remained shut while accident investigators carried out their work. The road was reopened by 8.45pm.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 3 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 4 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 5 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 6 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 7 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
- 8 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 9 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 10 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse