Update: Road re-opens after three-vehicle crash on A47 near Norwich
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
A road has now re-opened following a three vehicle crash near Norwich.
Police were called to reports of a crash involving a lorry a van and a car on the A47 westbound at the junction with the A146 at Trowse at about 4pm.
No-one was injured in the crash which involved a Vauxhall Zafira, Transit box side lorry and Fiat van but it caused delays for motorists and other road users in the area.
The road was closed while the vehicles recovered. All lanes were clear by about 5.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault