UPDATE: Police renew appeal for information over Great Yarmouth man’s death
Police are today renewing an appeal for information following the death of a man in Great Yarmouth.
Officers were called to an address in St Nicholas Road in the town at around 3.30pm yesterday where the body of a man was discovered.
Inquiries have established that the deceased was a 44-year-old man from Great Yarmouth.
Family liaison officers are now informing his next of kin.
A post mortem examination has been carried out, but the cause of death has not yet been established.
You may also want to watch:
Three people arrested in connection with the incident - an 18-year-old woman, a 20-year-old man and a 42-year-old man, remain in police custody where they will be questioned.
Anyone with information relating to the incident should contact the Norfolk and Suffolk Major Investigation Team on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 4 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 5 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 6 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 7 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 8 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 9 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich