Update: Police name man killed in Little Snoring crash
Police have named a 79-year-old man who was killed in a crash on the A148 near Fakenham yesterday (Wednesday).
The Rev John Miller died after his blue Peugeot 107 was in collision with a red Seat Leon at Kettlestone, near Little Snoring, at 4.20pm.
Two fire crews from Fakenham and another from Holt were called to the crash and police are now appealing for witnesses.
The Seat driver suffered a serious head injury and remains in hospital.
Anyone who saw the crash or the manner of driving prior to the incident should call police on 0845 456 4567.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 9 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed