Update: Police appeal after man suffers serious injuries after car rolls off the A1065 near Swaffham
- Credit: Archant
Police have appealed for witnesses after a man in his fifties was taken to hospital after his car flipped over in Castle Acre yesterday.
The A1065, between the A47 junction in Swaffham and Bawdeswell, was closed after the accident around 7.05am on Wednesday March 6.
The male driver of a silver VW Polo was taken to the Queen Elizabeth hospital with face and back injuries.
A police spokesman described the injuries as 'serious but not life threatening or life changing at this time'.
He was driving towards Fakenham when the car overturned.
You may also want to watch:
Officers want to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the collision, particularly the drivers of a lorry and a car which were believed to have been travelling in the same direction at the time of the collision, or anyone who may have seen how the Polo was being driven.
Contact PC Dave Moreland at Swaffham Roads Policing on 101.
- 1 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 2 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 3 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 4 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 7 Linnets turn down £100,000 bid for midfielder
- 8 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 9 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 10 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case