Update: One person taken to hospital after fire at farm workshop in Saham Hills, near Watton
- Credit: Archant
Police, paramedics and firefighters from four towns converged on a blaze in a large farm workshop because of fears about several cylinders in the building.
They were called to the farm on Hills Road in Saham Hills, near Watton, at 2.21pm today.
The ambulance service was called to reports that one person had suffered suspected smoke inhalation, and took them to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care.
No information about their age or gender was available.
Fire crews from Watton, Dereham, Hingham, Swaffham and the water carrier from Hethersett were sent to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The firefighters removed the cylinders from the workshop, and have been cooling them down.
Crews used hose reel jets to extinguish the fire itself.
- 1 Police fine 39 second-homers and day-trippers in resort crackdown
- 2 Drama as police plane circles villages for missing person
- 3 Builder wants zero affordable homes in development – after promising 13
- 4 Rogue trader jailed after taking thousands of pounds from customers
- 5 A 42-bedroom hotel with ballroom and set in three acres for sale
- 6 Seafront Bath House homes for sale again after price drop
- 7 More than 40pc of people in Norfolk have now had their first Covid jab
- 8 Family of missing man informed after body found near lake
- 9 A11 closure as lorries with huge loads get stuck at roadworks
- 10 Seafront beach chalets demolished as part of major £1.6m scheme
Hills Road is closed in both directions near the Ploughboy Lane junction.