UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed in North Walsham accident is named
Police have named the motorcyclist killed in a road accident at North Walsham last week as 38-year-old Jim Horne, of Edingthorpe.
A bus was in collision with Mr Horne's Kawasaki motorbike on the B1145 North Walsham bypass at its junction with Folgate Road at 5.20pm on August 4.
Mr Horne received serious injuries and was taken to Addenbrookes Hospital after initially being taken by air ambulance to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
PC Richard Peck from the Serious Collision Investigation Team, would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the collision or the manner of driving of either vehicle before the incident. He can be contacted on 0845 456 4567.
A bunch of flowers has been placed near the scene, at the entrance to North Walsham's industrial estate.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 5 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 6 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 7 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 8 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 9 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 10 Dad who threw daughter into cot cleared of murder