Update: Man who died in accident at Blyford named
A 36-year-old man who died following a road traffic collision at Blyford yesterday morning has been named.
Ian Wollin, from Wenhaston, died following the collision on the B1123 Southwold Road.
Police are continuing to appeal for witnesses after the single vehicle collision, which happened around 10am, when the silver Kawasaki motorcycle Mr Wollin was riding collided with the verge and left the road.
He sustained serious injuries and died at the scene.
Officers are asking anyone who may have seen the silver motorcycle prior to the collision or the incident itself to call PC Danny Ormes at Suffolk Police's Serious Collision Investigation Team on 01473 613500.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 2 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 3 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 4 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 5 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 6 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 7 Plastic fork firm redundancies blamed on supermarket ‘greenwashing’
- 8 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 9 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 10 Home baker opens first shop after business 'snowballed' in lockdown