Update: Man in 60s taken to hospital following two car crash in Rollesby
Two cars have been involved in a crash on the A149 Main Road at Rollesby.
Emergency services were called just before 9am after a Citroen Relay and Vauxhall Corsa were in collision.
Firefighters from Martham and Great Yarmouth used hydraulic equipment to rescue a person trapped inside one of the vehicles.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: 'We were called at 8.55am to a two car road traffic collision on Main Road.
'One person, a man believed to be in his mid 60s, was taken to the James Paget Hospital for further assessment but he was not believed to be seriously injured.'
You may also want to watch:
The road was cleared by 11am.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault