Update: Man charged after serious assault in Great Yarmouth
Police have charged a 20-year-old man over an alleged assault in Great Yarmouth in which a man was left in a critical condition in hospital.
Daniel Brzozowski, 20, of Albany Road, Great Yarmouth, has been charged with causing grievous bodily harm with intent and assault causing actual bodily harm following an alleged attack on a man in his 20s in St Nicholas Road.
The alleged victim received serious head injuries and remains in a critical condition at Addenbrooke's Hospital.
Brzozowski has been detained in police custody to appear before Great Yarmouth Magistrates Court this afternoon, Monday, November 26.
Two other males aged 19 and 16 who were also arrested in connection with this incident have been released on police bail pending further inquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses are asked to call Great Yarmouth police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 9 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 10 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021