Update: Firefighters called to blaze in Bungay
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters tackled a house fire in Bungay.
Crews went to the fire, in a home off Flixton Road, which was reported at just after 5pm.
A gas meter at the home was on fire and crews from Bungay, Lowestoft, Halesworth, Beccles and Harleston in Norfolk went to the scene.
Crews had to get Transco and the National Grid involved for the gas supply to be isolated.
Firefighters used four sets of breathing apparatus and a hose to fight the fire.
You may also want to watch:
The incident was under control by 7.43pm and the B1435, which had been shut between Jubilee Road and Boyscott Lane, had reopened by 8.30pm.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 6 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 7 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 8 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 9 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 10 Hot property - Homes selling just days after being on market