Update: Family make direct appeal to missing Gorleston man
- Credit: Archant
The family of a 26-year-old man who went missing from Gorleston have made a direct appeal for him to get in touch.
Owoidoho Ikidde, a former East Norfolk Sixth Form College student, was last seen at his home in Barnard Close at around 3pm on Wednesday, and he has not been seen since.
He is described as black, around 5ft 8in tall, of skinny build, with short black hair.
The Ikidde family are very concerned for Owoidoho would urge anyone who has seen him since Wednesday, and who knows of his whereabouts, to call police urgently.
Appealing directly to Owoidoho his family said: 'You are not in any trouble please just contact any one of your family to let us know that you are safe and well.'
You may also want to watch:
The former Cliff Park High School student, who has two sisters, was studying sports science at university before leaving his course when he became ill.
His family are particularly concerned as they don't believe he had any of his medication with him when he went missing.
- 1 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 2 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 3 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 4 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 8 Ask the Expert: How much income will my £350,000 pension generate?
- 9 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 10 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
They urged anyone who had seen him to call police.
? Anyone who has seen Owoidoho, or who has any information on where he may be, should call 101.