UPDATE: Death in Fens village near King’s Lynn ‘not suspicious’
- Credit: Archant
Officers were called to an address in Walpole Cross Keys this morning.
An ambulance was also sent to the bungalow on Station Road North, near the primary school.
A police spokesman said: 'Officers from Norfolk Constabulary are currently carrying out enquiries at an address in Walpole Cross Keys following the discovery of a man's body. Police were contacted at around 8:15am today following a call from the ambulance service.
'Officers have been carrying out enquiries in the area however there does not appear to be any suspicious circumstances and a file will be prepared for Her Majesty's Coroner in due course.'
She added no further information relating to the deceased, believed to be aged in his 30s, would be released today.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 3 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 4 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 5 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 6 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 7 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 8 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 9 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 10 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues