Update: Cyclist suffers head injury after crashing following a ‘medical episode’ on Grapes Hill in Norwich
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
A cyclist who was taken to hospital yesterday after he fell from his bike in Norwich suffered from a head injury.
The man, thought to be in his 20s, was cycling down Grapes Hill just after 4pm on Thursday May 1 when it is believed he suffered a 'medical episode' which caused him to fall over the handlebars.
Two ambulances and a land crew from air ambulance team Dr Jeremy Mauger and CCP Ben Caine assisted at the scene.
The man was treated at the scene before he was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
His condition is described as stable.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 2 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 3 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 4 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 5 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 6 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 7 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 8 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 9 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 10 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham