UPDATE: Bawburgh murder probe - Family of victim release statement
The mother of a 25-year-old man fatally stabbed at a party at boxer Herbie Hide's mansion in Bawburgh, near Norwich, at the weekend has paid tribute to her son, a committed Christian who loved poetry.
Tafadzwa Khan, known as Taffy, from St Giles Street, Norwich, died following an incident which happened shortly after midnight on Sunday, March 18.
Shereen Sinclair said: 'I'm deeply saddened by the loss of my son and I'm touched by the many flowers and lovely tributes left outside the YMCA.
'I've been encouraged by the number of people coming forward with information, especially those from the black community, and I would urge anyone else who knows what happened or has any information to contact the police.'
Two men aged 18 and 20 arrested in connection with the incident remain in police custody while a third suspect, a 16-year-old male, has been released on bail pending further enquiries.
Anyone who has information about the incident should contact the Norfolk and Suffolk Major Investigation Team on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 2 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 3 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 4 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 5 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 6 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 7 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 8 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 9 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 10 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket