UPDATE: A47 re-opens following crash
The A47 was blocked in both directions near Dereham following a three-vehicle collision this morning (Friday).
Five fire crews were called to the crash between Dereham and Little Fransham at around 9.25am and the road re-opened at 11.30am.
The road was blocked between Grange Road junction and the B1146 Draytonhall Lane junction.
Traffic was diverted through Wendling, on to the old A47 and rejoining the A47 at Draytonhall Lane.
Police say a white transit-style van and a Suzuki car were involved.
There were long rush hour delays in Dereham this morning following another single-vehicle crash on the Norwich-bound A47 at 7.45am.
Wellington Road, in the town centre, is also closed due to roadworks.
- 1 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 2 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 3 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 4 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 5 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 6 Queen flown by helicopter to Sandringham Estate
- 7 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 8 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 9 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 10 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field