UPDATE: A47 re-opens following crash
The A47 was blocked in both directions near Dereham following a three-vehicle collision this morning (Friday).
Five fire crews were called to the crash between Dereham and Little Fransham at around 9.25am and the road re-opened at 11.30am.
The road was blocked between Grange Road junction and the B1146 Draytonhall Lane junction.
Traffic was diverted through Wendling, on to the old A47 and rejoining the A47 at Draytonhall Lane.
Police say a white transit-style van and a Suzuki car were involved.
You may also want to watch:
There were long rush hour delays in Dereham this morning following another single-vehicle crash on the Norwich-bound A47 at 7.45am.
Wellington Road, in the town centre, is also closed due to roadworks.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 6 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 7 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 10 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered