UPDATE: A47 Acle Straight opens again after crash near Halvergate
The A47 Acle Straight has opened again following a crash near Halvergate this morning (Friday).
Three vehicles were involved in the crash, which happened just before 7.30am between the former Pontiac Roadhouse and Great Yarmouth.
The ambulance service was called to the scene at 7.24am, and a woman has been taken to the James Paget Hospital in Gorleston after complaining of neck pain and an arm injury.
No other casualties required treatment.
Diversions were set up at Yarmouth and in Acle, while the vehicles, a grey Ford Ka, a blue Citroen Saxo and a black MG were recovered.
You may also want to watch:
There was also debris on the road which needed to be cleared.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 3 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 4 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 5 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 6 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 7 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 8 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 9 May 17 easing: What UEA virus expert will and won't be doing
- 10 Couple launch new park café after market success