Update: A11 at Barton Mills reopens after five vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
Drivers experienced long tailbacks this morning after the A11 was closed as a result of a five vehicle collision.
The road was closed in both directions following the crash at Barton Mills, which happened at around 7.30am this morning.
A spokesman for Suffolk Police said the collision involved a lorry and four cars on the southbound carriageway and some fuel spilled on to the road,
No one was injured and the A11 reopened at 10am.
Emergency services are also at the scene of a two vehicle collision on the A134 at Barnham, near Thetford, which has blocked the road.
You may also want to watch:
The crash happened at 8.10am and involved two cars. An ambulance was called, but no one needed treatment or transport to hospital.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 4 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 5 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 6 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 7 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 8 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
- 9 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 10 Plans proposed for 'flexible' space in derelict area of popular park