Unique 1930s watches and jewellery stolen in Mattishall burglary
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Watches dating from the 1930s have been stolen after a property in Mattishall was burgled.
The unique 1930s and 1940s watches were kept in a briefcase, which was stolen containing the 16 Bulova timepieces.
In addition, a number of gold rings, a gold chain, and a Breitling men's watch were also stolen.
The property on Rayners Way was entered sometime between 3.30pm on Friday, August 4, and 4pm on Friday, August 11.
Detectives are appealing for witnesses following the burglary, and are keen to hear from anyone who may have seen the incident or noticed anything suspicious in the area around this time.
You may also want to watch:
Officers would also like to speak to anyone who has been offered the stolen items for sale in the last few weeks.
They should contact Detective Constable Alex Gilmour at Thetford CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 3 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 4 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 5 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 6 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 7 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 8 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 9 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 10 Teen in serious condition after bank holiday crash