Union Flag lawn and a day of free Wallace and Gromit fun at Felbrigg Hall, near Cromer
National Trust gardeners at north Norfolk's Felbrigg Hall, near Cromer, have been giving the stately home's west lawn a jubilee-themed trim, with this patriotic Union Flag effect.
The hall is hosting free celebrations from 11.15am today, Monday June 4.
A selection of Wallace and Gromit films, including an exclusive new, short animation, will be shown on a big outdoor screen and everyone is invited to take along chairs or a blanket, and a picnic, to sit and enjoy the show.
There is also a children's fancy-dress competition in three age groups, with entrants invited to dress as a character from the Wallace and Gromit films.
A Wallace and Gromit-themed children's trail or model-making workshop is on offer as well, and from 7.30pm the big screen will be showing the jubilee concert, live from Buckingham Palace.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 5 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 6 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'