Large field fire in Binham, straw stack ablaze in Hainford and undergrowth fire in Felthorpe
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters are tackling a blaze covering 40 acres of field in Binham.
Eight fire engines and a water carrier were called to the scene at Warham Road shortly after midday today (July 15).
Photographs from the scene show fire stretching across a field.
Earlier, emergency services were called to a 100sqm area of undergrowth which caught fire in Felthorpe.
Three crews were called to Haveringland Road shortly after 9.40am to extinguish the blaze.
Meanwhile, three other fire crews are dealing with a straw stack blaze in Hainford.
Emergency services were called to Newton Road just after 11am initially to reports that a cow shed was on fire.
- 1 EXCLUSIVE: US tycoons in Norwich City investment talks
- 2 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 3 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
- 4 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 5 'Our homes will be destroyed' - Neighbours' fears over proposed pylon route
- 6 Scammers targeting Norfolk homes with fake parcel deliveries
- 7 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
- 8 Norwich pub selling out on Sundays with new head chef's roast dinners
- 9 Heavy delays on major Norfolk road after crash
- 10 Sweet Briar Road has now reopened
A fire service spokesman said the blaze is near livestock.
• Updates to follow.