Could it be you? UK ticket-holder wins £121m EuroMillions jackpot
- Credit: PA
A UK EuroMillions ticket-holder has won the jackpot prize of more than £121m, making them one of the country's biggest ever winners.
The winning main numbers were 20, 23, 28, 30, 44, and the lucky stars were 03, 07.
Andy Carter, senior winners' advisor at The National Lottery, said, 'Wow - what a night for UK EuroMillions players.
'A single ticket-holder has banked the entire £121.3 million jackpot and immediately becomes the third biggest winner this country has ever seen.
'Players are urged to check their tickets and, rest assured, we have plenty of champagne on ice ready to help The National Lottery's newest multi-millionaire celebrate.'
You may also want to watch:
The total jackpot was £121,328,187, Camelot said.
In July 2011, Colin and Chris Weir became Europe's biggest lottery winners when they scooped more than £161 million. They made a £1 million donation to the SNP shortly after winning.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 3 What each lockdown tier could mean for Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 5 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 6 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 7 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 8 Why have Norfolk and Suffolk been placed in Tier 2?
- 9 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 10 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
Adrian and Gillian Bayford, from Suffolk, took home more than £148 million in August 2012.