Could it be you? UK ticket-holder wins £121m EuroMillions jackpot
- Credit: PA
A UK EuroMillions ticket-holder has won the jackpot prize of more than £121m, making them one of the country's biggest ever winners.
The winning main numbers were 20, 23, 28, 30, 44, and the lucky stars were 03, 07.
Andy Carter, senior winners' advisor at The National Lottery, said, 'Wow - what a night for UK EuroMillions players.
'A single ticket-holder has banked the entire £121.3 million jackpot and immediately becomes the third biggest winner this country has ever seen.
'Players are urged to check their tickets and, rest assured, we have plenty of champagne on ice ready to help The National Lottery's newest multi-millionaire celebrate.'
You may also want to watch:
The total jackpot was £121,328,187, Camelot said.
In July 2011, Colin and Chris Weir became Europe's biggest lottery winners when they scooped more than £161 million. They made a £1 million donation to the SNP shortly after winning.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 5 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 6 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 8 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 9 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich
- 10 Farmers hope to unlock 'huge potential' of cannabis crops
Adrian and Gillian Bayford, from Suffolk, took home more than £148 million in August 2012.