Could it be you? UK ticket-holder wins £121m EuroMillions jackpot
- Credit: PA
A UK EuroMillions ticket-holder has won the jackpot prize of more than £121m, making them one of the country's biggest ever winners.
The winning main numbers were 20, 23, 28, 30, 44, and the lucky stars were 03, 07.
Andy Carter, senior winners' advisor at The National Lottery, said, 'Wow - what a night for UK EuroMillions players.
'A single ticket-holder has banked the entire £121.3 million jackpot and immediately becomes the third biggest winner this country has ever seen.
'Players are urged to check their tickets and, rest assured, we have plenty of champagne on ice ready to help The National Lottery's newest multi-millionaire celebrate.'
The total jackpot was £121,328,187, Camelot said.
In July 2011, Colin and Chris Weir became Europe's biggest lottery winners when they scooped more than £161 million. They made a £1 million donation to the SNP shortly after winning.
- 1 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 2 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 3 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 4 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 5 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 6 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 7 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
- 8 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 9 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 10 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
Adrian and Gillian Bayford, from Suffolk, took home more than £148 million in August 2012.