Power cut hits more than 150 north Norfolk homes
- Credit: Archant
A large number of homes in north Norfolk were left without power after a high voltage line fault.
Almost 150 customers in Stalham, North Walsham, Worstead, Dilham, Bacton, Mundesley, Edingthorpe and Ingham Corner lost power at 9.55am on Monday morning.
The power outage was caused by a high voltage overhead electricity line fault.
A spokesperson from UK Power Networks said: "We became aware of this power cut at 9.55am. We're sorry for any disruption this may have caused you.
"We didn't know in advance there would be a power cut, but now that we know, our teams will do everything they can to get your power back quickly.
You may also want to watch:
"We were investigating a high voltage overhead electricity line fault which caused a power cut in the local area."
UK Power Networks fixed the problem at 11.29am.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
- 10 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area