Tyres of more than 20 vehicles slashed in north Lowestoft destruction spree
- Credit: Archant
Almost 30 vehicle-owners on 10 different roads awoke over the weekend to discover their tyres had been slashed by vandals in Lowestoft.
Between approximately 1am and 3am on Saturday, September 30, vandals damaged the tyres of vehicles across the north of the town, with as many as 28 incidents reported to police to date.
So far, police have confirmed vehicles on the following roads have been affected:
• Spexhall Way • Stoven Close
• Blyford Road
You may also want to watch:
• Crestview Drive
• Weston Road
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 5 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 The magic moment Cantwell helps young fan touch trophy
• Wissett Way
• Frostenden Crescent
• Westhall Road
• Village Way
• Henham Road.
Suffolk police have appealed for witnesses to any of these incidents and are keen to hear from anybody who may have seen or heard anybody acting suspiciously in the area around these times.
Anyone with any information to assist the investigation should contact PC Mark Brown at Lowestoft Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101, quoting crime number 37/64404/17.