Two year old girl hurt in Caister crash
- Credit: Colin Finch
A two year old girl has been taken to hospital after she was involved in a crash with a car in Caister.
The toddler is believed to have suffered lower leg injurues after the crash, involving a Kia car, which happened outside the Vogue hairstlylists on Beach Road, Caister.
She was taken to James Paget hospital by ambulance where she remains for treatment.
The road was shut for a while and re-opened at just after 6pm.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the crash, which happened at about 4.30pm today, to contact them.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses should call PC Lucy Sutton at Great Yarmouth police station on 101.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 4 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 5 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 6 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 7 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 8 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 9 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 10 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure