Two women arrested at Norfolk travellers’ site
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Two women have been arrested following a police operation at a travellers' site in Norfolk.
A spokesman for Norfolk police said following intelligence received officers conducted a warrant at two plots on Roundwell Park, off Dereham Road, New Costessey on Tuesday, March 14.
A woman, aged in her 50s, was arrested in connection with being in possession of counterfeit bank notes.
She has subsequently been released on police bail to return on Monday, May 8.
The second woman, aged in her 30s, was arrested in connection with being in possession of class B drugs.
You may also want to watch:
She has also been released on bail to return on Monday, June 26.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 7 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 8 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 9 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
- 10 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof