Two-vehicle crash in Drayton
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
Two vehicles were involved in a crash in Drayton this morning.
The collision at the junction with Reepham Road and Hall Lane happened shortly before 7am and involved a silver BMW and a black Volkswagen Golf.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesman said one person suffered a head injury and one person suffered from chest pain, and both were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
One fire crew from Earlham also attended the scene.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 5 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 6 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 7 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 8 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 9 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 10 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit