Two-vehicle crash blocks road in Lowestoft
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Police are currently at the scene of a two-vehicle collision in Lowestoft, which has blocked a road.
The crash happened shortly before 4.30pm today (Friday), in Denmark Road, Lowestoft, and while it is believed to have caused traffic delays in the area there are no reported injuries.
A police spokesman said: 'We were called at 4.28pm to Denmark Road in Lowestoft following reports of a two-vehicle road traffic collision. A Ford Galaxy Ghia and a Ford Mondeo Ghia were involved in the collision, and the road is totally blocked.
'An ambulance was declined and there are no injuries.'
Other vehicles are reportedly turning around, as the scene is cleared.
- 1 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 2 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 7 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 8 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 9 Man threatened to petrol bomb ex-partner's home
- 10 Man who survived motorcycle crash died from Covid, inquest told