Two teenagers bailed after death of 14-year-old boy from suspected gunshot wounds
- Credit: Staff
Two teenagers arrested after a 14-year-old boy died from suspected gunshot wounds in Thurston yesterday have been bailed.
Suffolk police officers were called by paramedics at 1.35pm yesterday afternoon after reports that a boy had suffered life-threatening injuries.
The boy was taken to west Suffolk Hospital in a critical condition, where he died a short time later.
Officers are today continuing to investigate the incident, and believe a firearm was discharged.
Two teenagers were arrested yesterday on suspicion of manslaughter, but have now been released on police bail.
You may also want to watch:
They are due to return to Bury St Edmunds police investigation centre on Thursday, June 16.
Officers are continuing their investigation today, with a post mortem being carried out this morning.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 4 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 5 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 6 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 7 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 8 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 9 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 10 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks