Two people taken to hospital after two-car crash on Norwich Road, Swaffham
A man and woman were taken to hospital yesterday afternoon after a two-car crash near Swaffham.
The Norwich Road was blocked from the McDonald's roundabout on the A47 after the collision happened just after 4pm.
One of the cars involved was a Nissan Micra and firefighters from Swaffham, Watton and Great Massingham used hydraulic rescue equipment to release one of the casualties.
A woman with a chest injury and a man with chest pains were taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, in King's Lynn, by paramedics.
The police were also called and the road was reopened at 6.20pm.
- 1 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 2 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 3 Queen flown by helicopter to Sandringham Estate
- 4 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 5 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 6 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 7 Seven of the best locations for a minibreak staycation in Norfolk
- 8 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 9 7 of the best places to get street food on the Norfolk coast
- 10 Taxi driver hopes to be named Miss Voluptuous UK