Two people taken to hospital after two-car crash on Norwich Road, Swaffham
A man and woman were taken to hospital yesterday afternoon after a two-car crash near Swaffham.
The Norwich Road was blocked from the McDonald's roundabout on the A47 after the collision happened just after 4pm.
One of the cars involved was a Nissan Micra and firefighters from Swaffham, Watton and Great Massingham used hydraulic rescue equipment to release one of the casualties.
A woman with a chest injury and a man with chest pains were taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, in King's Lynn, by paramedics.
The police were also called and the road was reopened at 6.20pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut