Two Norwich businesses through to finals of Italian Awards 2017
- Credit: Archant
Brick Pizza and Amaretto Delicatessen have made it to the finals of The English Italian Awards 2017.
Brick have been shortlisted for Best Pizza and are hoping their Margherita pizza will crown them champions, while Amaretto are up for Best Team and Best Deli/Cafe.
The Italian awards were created to celebrate the best of the UK's Italian community.
As part of the event, the public were invited to vote for their favourite Italian venues and businesses.
Voting has now closed and celebrity Chef Aldo Zilli has been helping judge the finalists.
You may also want to watch:
Fabrizio Fiaschi, owner of Amaretto Delicatessen, said: 'We were delighted to be in the final of The Italian Awards.
'We love our customers, there's a great sense of community and it means a lot that everyone rallied round to vote for us!'
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 4 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 8 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 9 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 10 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
George Colley of Brick Pizza added: 'We're passionate about pizza, it's the only thing we sell and so we're really happy to be nominated. It was a nice surprise and we want to thank all our customers who voted.'
Winners will be announced at a Gala Final in Manchester in late September.
For more information visit englishitalianawards.co.uk