Two men interviewed on suspicion of burglary in Lowestoft
Police in Lowestoft have interviewed two men on suspicion of burglary following separate incidents in the town over the past few days.
Last night (December 23) officers arrested a 46-year-old man following a burglary at a home in Corton Road.
The occupants had returned to the property around 8.15pm yesterday to discover their home had been entered and searched.
The 46-year-old man was arrested a short time later and he is currently in custody where he is being interviewed by detectives.
Earlier yesterday (December 23) police interviewed an 18-year-old man in connection with a break-in at a home in Ipswich Road in Lowestoft earlier this month.
The 18-year-old, from Lowestoft, came into the police station where he was spoken to by officers in connection with the incident on December 17 where items including bank cards were stolen.
Further enquiries are now being carried out by Suffolk Police.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 3 Man dies of collapsed lung after 'busy' hospital meant x-ray was missed
- 4 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 5 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 6 'It is a cash cow' - vicar's warning after being slapped with parking fine
- 7 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 8 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
- 9 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'
- 10 Major road to close for resurfacing works costing £81,000
• Officers are continuing work to catch those who have been involved in recent burglary offences in the town and are asking anyone with information about any incidents to call Lowestoft CID by dialling Suffolk Police on 101.