Two men charged with more than 30 burglaries across six counties including in Norfolk and Suffolk
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Two men are set to appear in court later this month after being charge in connection with a series of burglaries across six counties, including Norfolk and Suffolk.
Matthew Bryan, 25, of Glenhills Boulevard, Leicester and Lee Heane, 26, of Radford Drive, Leicester, have both been charged with conspiracy to burgle and also possession of a firearm when prohibited for five years.
The charges relate to more than 30 burglaries occurring across Norfolk, Suffolk, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Kent and Sussex, between October 17 2016 and January 5 2017.
Six of these burglaries took place in Norfolk and nine in Suffolk.
Bryan and Heane have both appeared before Ipswich Magistrates' Court on Thursday, February 23 and Monday, February 27 February respectively.
You may also want to watch:
They where they were remanded in custody and are both due to appear at Ipswich Crown Court on Thursday, March 23.
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock