Two of our four hidden GoGo rocks discovered in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Two of the four hidden GoGoHares rocks have been found in Norfolk this morning, as trail fans headed out early to find the treasures.
A brother and sister, searching separate areas to each other, each found a rock and returned it to Prospect House in Norwich,
The rocks they found were:
• The Blue Hare at Prospect House, on Rouen Road in Norwich.
• Boudicahare, which is in the Castle Gardens, also in Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
These rocks were found before 9am by siblings Kian and Kayleigh Wright.
Kayleigh said: 'I'm 13 but I'm still out there looking for the rocks! There was another man out looking for them whilst I was there, I felt a bit bad when I found it! I'm really happy I did though.'
- 1 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 2 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 3 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 4 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 5 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 6 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 7 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 8 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 9 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 10 Walk-in vaccine clinic as surplus stock becomes available
Younger brother Kian, 9, found the second rock at Prospect House.
There are still two more rocks yet to be returned to the Archant headquaters, where a prize can be collected by the winners.
The two remaining rocks are:
• Pharoah, the Moongazer Hare, which has found a home on Dereham Market Place.
• Oschare, which is in intu Chapelfield.
It is unknown whether these have been found, but the prizes of £100 worth of GoGo goodies are yet to be claimed.