Two cars crash into water-filled ditches on A47 Acle Straight
- Credit: Archant
Two cars have crashed into the water-filled ditches which run alongside the a section of the A47 near Great Yarmouth.
Police were called to the Acle Straight at 1.50pm on Thursday to reports of a crash on the busy road.
A police spokesman said both cars were believed to be above the water level.
The ambulance service are on the scene but it is not yet known if anyone was injured.
First Bus, which runs the X1 and X11 route between Norwich and Great Yarmouth via the road, has advised customers to expects delays.
You may also want to watch:
Police have said that traffic is able to move at the moment as both cars are in the dyke.
The crash happened after the Halvergate turn on the Yarmouth-bound carriageway.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 City draw up target list
- 10 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
Traffic is queuing in both directions.
More to follow.