Two cars crash into water-filled ditches on A47 Acle Straight
- Credit: Archant
Two cars have crashed into the water-filled ditches which run alongside the a section of the A47 near Great Yarmouth.
Police were called to the Acle Straight at 1.50pm on Thursday to reports of a crash on the busy road.
A police spokesman said both cars were believed to be above the water level.
The ambulance service are on the scene but it is not yet known if anyone was injured.
First Bus, which runs the X1 and X11 route between Norwich and Great Yarmouth via the road, has advised customers to expects delays.
Police have said that traffic is able to move at the moment as both cars are in the dyke.
The crash happened after the Halvergate turn on the Yarmouth-bound carriageway.
- 1 EXCLUSIVE: US tycoons in Norwich City investment talks
- 2 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
- 3 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 4 Scammers targeting Norfolk homes with fake parcel deliveries
- 5 Broads Authority moves to prosecute pub over caravans - again
- 6 Norwich pub selling out on Sundays with new head chef's roast dinners
- 7 Heavy delays on major Norfolk road after crash
- 8 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
- 9 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 10 Soldier from Norwich jailed over rape of girl
Traffic is queuing in both directions.
More to follow.