Two arrested for class A drugs offences in Lowestoft
Two men have been arrested on suspicion of class A drugs offences in Lowestoft.
The arrests were made after police went to an address in Normanston Drive yesterday afternoon.
Plain clothes officers from the East Scorpion Team, based in the town, noticed suspicious activity in the area and their uniformed colleagues went to a nearby home where the two men - a 26-year-old and a 19-year-old - were detained.
The 26-year-old, from East Kilbridge, Glasgow, was arrested on suspicion of possession of a class A drugs with intent to supply.
The 19-year-old, from south-east London, was arrested for being concerned in the supply of class A drugs.
You may also want to watch:
Several mobile phones and a large quantity of cash were seized at the property.
Both men are currently in custody where they are being interviewed in connection with drugs offences.
- 1 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 2 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 3 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 4 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 5 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 6 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 7 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 8 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 9 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 10 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk