Two arrested for class A drugs offences in Lowestoft
Two men have been arrested on suspicion of class A drugs offences in Lowestoft.
The arrests were made after police went to an address in Normanston Drive yesterday afternoon.
Plain clothes officers from the East Scorpion Team, based in the town, noticed suspicious activity in the area and their uniformed colleagues went to a nearby home where the two men - a 26-year-old and a 19-year-old - were detained.
The 26-year-old, from East Kilbridge, Glasgow, was arrested on suspicion of possession of a class A drugs with intent to supply.
The 19-year-old, from south-east London, was arrested for being concerned in the supply of class A drugs.
You may also want to watch:
Several mobile phones and a large quantity of cash were seized at the property.
Both men are currently in custody where they are being interviewed in connection with drugs offences.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Man seriously injured after crash
- 3 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 4 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 5 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
- 6 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 7 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 8 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 9 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 10 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm