‘It’s brilliant’ - TV presenter Jake Humphrey praises Norwich Ice Rink
- Credit: Archant
Thousands have dropped by the Norwich Ice Rink during its final week, including TV presenter Jake Humphrey.
The BT Sport presenter visited the Castle Mall Gardens attraction on Friday morning (January 5) with his wife and daughter.
He said: 'I think it's brilliant that Norwich has the ice rink and thousands have come to enjoy it.
'They should turn Castle Gardens into a winter wonderland every winter, because the gardens are wonderful.
'I didn't have a go on the ice, but my daughter Florence is had lots of fun with her mum.'
You may also want to watch:
Mr Humphrey added that he thought Norwich was 'the best city to grow up in'.
Sponsored by the Sleeping Beauty panto at Norwich Theatre Royal, the rink is open until Sunday, January 7.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 9 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 10 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
The rink is open from 10am to 9pm daily, with the last skate session starting at 8pm.
Sessions last 45 minutes with a further 15 minutes designated for changing shoes.
For more information visit icerinknorwich.co.uk