TV presenter Guy Martin to return to King’s Lynn for Dirt Quake
Motorcycle racer and TV presenter Guy Martin will be returning to King's Lynn for the annual Dirt Quake festival.
He will be joined by World Superbike racers Carl Fogarty and Neil Hodgson at the Adrian Flux Arena in Saddlebow Road.
This year, organisers have said the festival will be bigger than ever before, with events taking place over the weekend rather than on a single day.
Starting on Saturday, July 8 until Sunday, July 9, the motorcycling festival attracts riders from all over the world to race around oval circuits with other bike enthusiasts.
The festival hosts a variety of shows with bikes ranging from street trackers, choppers to the Hell's Angel signature ride Harley-Davidsons.
You may also want to watch:
Since taking over ownership of Dirt Quake, North One Television, based in London, will be televising the show for the first time in the festival's history.
To buy tickets or for more information, visit the Dirt Quake website.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 6 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 7 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 8 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns
- 9 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 10 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms