TV, computer and cash taken in Gorleston burglary
Burglars stole a TV, computer, cash and a camera from a Gorleston home.
The property in Warren Road was targeted between 6.30pm and 8pm on Friday, February 24.
A 40-inch Samsung TV, a black Acer laptop computer, a quantity of cash and a silver Canon digital camera were stolen.
If you were in the area, saw someone moving the items or have been offered any similar items for sale police want to hear from you.
Call DC Gillian Dawson at Great Yarmouth CID on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Police are also asking anyone who notices any suspicious behaviour to call officers immediately using 999 if you suspect a crime may be in progress.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 6 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 7 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 8 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 9 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 10 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature