Tributes to tragic teenager
Tributes have been paid to a teenager who died after her car collided with a lorry on Tuesday. Kerry Ann Powell, a hairdresser at Bliss in Sutton Bridge, had been driving her red Fiat Punto over a junction on the A17 at Station Road, Terrington St Clements, when she hit the lorry.
Tributes have been paid to a teenager who died after her car collided with a lorry on Tuesday.
Kerry Ann Powell, a hairdresser at Bliss in Sutton Bridge, had been driving her red Fiat Punto over a junction on the A17 at Station Road, Terrington St Clements, when she hit the lorry at about 10.30am.
She died at the scene. The driver of the lorry, a 39-year-old man, was uninjured.
Tributes on a website Kerry, of London Road, Long Sutton, was always happy and would be missed.
One said: “At school Kerry was always happy, we would always be laughing about something and we would have chats about everything and anything. I shall miss her.”
An inquest into her death was opened in Norwich yesterday. A post mortem has stated the cause of death as multiple injuries consistent with a road crash.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 3 Teenager admits stabbing three people in Norwich city centre
- 4 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 5 More than 80 Norfolk parishes protest against wind farm plans
- 6 Man stopped 504 people from getting jabs after gluing vaccine centre locks
- 7 MP 'not concerned' about single Omicron case in north Norfolk
- 8 'Oh God almighty, this woman!' - Zoom council meeting descends into chaos
- 9 Tributes paid to much-loved family man who died in A143 crash
- 10 Road closed for 'emergency' repairs to Victorian footbridge
The inquest was adjourned until a later date to be fixed.
Witnesses to the collision or the manner of driving of either vehicle before the crash, should contact Sgt Mark Murphy at Swaffham road policing on 0845 456 4567.