Tributes paid to grandmother and Hethersett village volunteer
She was a much-loved wife and mother and an active member Hethersett's community life.
Former village resident Marie Stevenson has died, aged 76.
Mrs Stevenson was an integral part of Hethersett's community for many years before moving with husband, Paul, to Litcham a number of years ago.
Earlier this year she was honoured for her work with the Wymondham and Attleborough Talking Newspaper.
To mark the turn of the millennium, Mrs Stevenson spent a considerable amount of time making a photographic record of the village.
You may also want to watch:
She was also a leading light in the Hethersett Pantomime Group and Hethersett Players' Drama Group for many years.
Sarah Wright, pantomime director, paid tribute to Mrs Stevenson, saying: 'Marie was a great supporter of panto and players.'
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 9 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
Kate Rowe, from the Hethersett panto group, said: 'I have lots of lovely memories to cherish of time spent with Marie at pantomime.'
Former Hethersett Rector, the Rev Di Lammas, also sent a message of condolence via Facebook.
Rev Lammas said: 'So very sad to hear, a lovely lady.'
Mrs Stevenson had two children and three grandchildren.
A funeral service will be held at Mintlyn Crematorium, King's Lynn at 10.45am on November 4.
Would you like to pay tribute to Mrs Stevenson? Email firstname.lastname@example.org