Tributes paid to Gorleston couple who died in motorcycle crash
- Credit: Police Scotland
Emotional tributes have been paid to a Gorleston couple who were killed in a motorcycle crash.
John Cooper, 58, and Sharon Cooper, 56, died when their Harley Davidson motorbike was in collision with a Landrover Freelander in Scotland on Sunday.
Neighbours Alan and Gill Tweed said: 'We were devastated to hear the news about John and Sharon. The Cooper family are our neighbours and they were a lovely, friendly couple who will be sorely missed by us all. Our sympathy goes out to their family and friends at this very sad time.'
Many tributes have been paid to them on Facebook.
Comments included 'Known them my whole life. So sad. Thinking of all the family and friends at this awful time x', and 'Always had a smile on her face God bless thoughts are with their families'.
You may also want to watch:
Another said: 'Devastated, Shocked to lose such great friends in such a tragic way !!! They were such a lovely couple, so kindhearted, funny and great to be around and we will miss them immensely!! Love and God Bless you both Sharon and John.'
One tribute said: 'My sympathies and thoughts are with family, friends and work colleagues. I have known John for several years, such a lovely man.'
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 3 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 4 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 5 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 6 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 7 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 8 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 9 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 10 Former village pub for sale as home