Tributes paid to Gorleston couple who died in motorcycle crash
- Credit: Police Scotland
Emotional tributes have been paid to a Gorleston couple who were killed in a motorcycle crash.
John Cooper, 58, and Sharon Cooper, 56, died when their Harley Davidson motorbike was in collision with a Landrover Freelander in Scotland on Sunday.
Neighbours Alan and Gill Tweed said: 'We were devastated to hear the news about John and Sharon. The Cooper family are our neighbours and they were a lovely, friendly couple who will be sorely missed by us all. Our sympathy goes out to their family and friends at this very sad time.'
Many tributes have been paid to them on Facebook.
Comments included 'Known them my whole life. So sad. Thinking of all the family and friends at this awful time x', and 'Always had a smile on her face God bless thoughts are with their families'.
Another said: 'Devastated, Shocked to lose such great friends in such a tragic way !!! They were such a lovely couple, so kindhearted, funny and great to be around and we will miss them immensely!! Love and God Bless you both Sharon and John.'
One tribute said: 'My sympathies and thoughts are with family, friends and work colleagues. I have known John for several years, such a lovely man.'
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 3 Norfolk Coast Path to close for eight weeks
- 4 Family 'increasingly concerned' about missing Beccles woman
- 5 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 6 Man accused of playing naked wrestling game with schoolgirl likely to be jailed
- 7 Norse chief executive quits for personal reasons
- 8 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 9 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 10 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found