Tributes paid to “beautiful and talented girl” Hannah Williamson who died at Great Yarmouth seafront home
- Credit: Archant
Tributes have continued to be paid to Hannah Williamson, the young woman who died at a Great Yarmouth seafront home.
Hannah Williamson, 21 and from Freethorpe and an animal lover, died on Friday at a home in Marlborough Terrace, leading to a police investigation.
Floral tributes have been left by the property and more tributes have been paid on Facebook.
'Rip Hannah you had grown into such a stunning young lady. Taken at such a young age...our loss is heavens gain.'
You may also want to watch:
'My heart breaks for all the family and friends of such a beautiful young girlRIP Hannah heaven has gained a beautiful angel.'
'You were always so bright and bubbly whenever I saw you! Always had the biggest smile ! You will be missed by many! Dance away up there !! RIP Hannah x'
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 10 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
Samia Robinson also sent in a tribute to this paper which said: 'Hannah.. You brought sparkle, love and life to the lives of everyone you met. A beautiful, talented young girl with so much to live for. Our world may have lost a precious girl full of fun, laughter and love but heaven has gained the brightest, sweetest Angel. R I P Hannah, we love you and will miss you forever. Always in our hearts ?Samia, Jake, Leila, Molly, Jed and Ryan x x x.'
Hannah's family had also paid tribute describing her as 'a beautiful young woman inside and out' and that she 'loved life and was always full of fun'.
Hannah was a burlesque dancer and teacher and had taken part in the East of England Burlesque Festival.
Police have arrested a man, in her 30s in connection with the incident and he was still in custody last night.