Trees and power cables fall down as windy weather batters Norfolk
Trees and power cables have fallen down in parts of Norfolk as wet and windy weather batters the region.
Police are dealing with a tree which has fallen down in Denmark Street, Diss.
Elsewhere, power cables have come down in High Street, Mundesley. Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service has informed the electricity company.
High winds and rain are expected overnight.
You may also want to watch:
Have you been affected by the blustery weather? Call Evening News reporter Joe Wilkes on 01603 772439 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 2 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 3 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 4 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 7 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 8 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 9 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 10 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot