Tree hits ice cream van at Garboldisham
A tree has smashed down on to an ice cream van in the middle of a Norfolk village.
No one was injured in the accident which happened at about 11.10am today (Sunday) on the A1066 Thetford Road at Garboldisham, between Thetford and Diss.
The large tree covered the road, blocking it, and villagers worked with police officers to clear it.
The tree fell into the main road and away from houses. It happened close to the Hopton Road junction.
For more on this, see Monday's EDP.
Did you see the accident? Contact Victoria Leggett on 01362 854703 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 4 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 5 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 6 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 7 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 8 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 9 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 10 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages
Send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.