Travellers move onto city car park
- Credit: Archant
A group of travellers has moved onto the St Crispins car park in Norwich.
Five caravans have parked across multiple spaces at the council owned car park between Chatham Street and St Crispins Road, west of the flyover.
The group were reported to the council on Monday of this week. The car park remains open to the public but a number of spaces are being blocked.
Norwich City Council said they are aware of the group and are making efforts to move them on.
A spokesman said: 'We are aware of the travellers on the site and we are working with everyone we need to in order to move them on.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 6 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 7 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified